SAIL is holding its AGM in Chesterfield on Tuesday 3rd March 2015
Derbyshire Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Service’s primary purpose is to address violence against women and girls.
Women’s Helpline 01246 540444, Men’s Helpline 555549
- Monday 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4.30pm
- Tuesday 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-4.30pm
- Wednesday 9.30am-12.30pm /1.30-4.30pm
- Thursday 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30-7.30pm
- Saturdays 9.30am to 12.30pm
Derbyshire Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Service Aid is a charity which offers a range of services to help and support women, men and children who are affected by domestic abuse. Our aim is to increase safety and reduce risk to promote independent living and a reduction in repeat victimisation and offending.
Everyone has the right to live their life free from fear, violence and abuse. Sometimes it is difficult to know what is happening and you can feel confused and unsure about whether you are in an abusive relationship and the options available to you. You may feel frightened, humiliated and isolated.
- You are not alone
- It is not your fault
- You don’t have to accept it
- You can get support whether you have children or notYou can get support whether you want to leave the situation or not
- There is support available we can help you
The discussions you have with us will be confidential unless we think that you or someone else is at risk of harm. If this is the case we will explain our reasons for sharing information and keep you informed at all times. We will sometimes suggest other people or agencies that may be able to help you and seek permission from you to share some information with them.