By sponsoring a project, your business will get the opportunity to promote your brand to key audiences and gain positive PR and press exposure at a local level. Launch events for the activity you are sponsoring will also give you the opportunity to network and promote your business to key clients and our network of supporters
- Sponsoring a project means that your company will have a greater level of involvement in work to support women and children affected by domestic violence, and can be involved in the shaping of the project, enabling your business to have a clear and measurable impact on our work.
By partnering with Derbyshire Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse Service, your company can be:
- Responsible: Your company will be recognised as a socially responsible business that supports an issue that affects its employees, customers, and the community in which it operates. With 1 in 4 women experiencing domestic violence, it is likely that a large proportion of your staff and/or customers will have been directly affected by the issue or know someone who has.
- Innovative: Your company can set itself apart from your competitors by supporting an issue that the corporate sector has traditionally shied away from, but is now being recognised as something that has affected a great many people and thus receives a very positive response.
- A leader: Your company will be viewed as a leader in supporting an innovative charity that works to tackle a very real and prevalent social problem.
Partnering with DDVSAS will benefit your company through:
- Increased brand recognition: We can develop appropriate and attention-grabbing cause-related marketing options, and provide opportunities for your brand to be recognised alongside our award-winning campaigning work.
- Positive PR: Supporting DDVSAS will help to project a positive company image to staff, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders, and will increase potential for favorable publicity
- Team-building and boosting employee morale: Involving your staff in supporting DDVSAS will encourage team-building, learning and development. Uniting behind a common cause will encourage loyalty and motivate employees to reach a common target.
- Protecting employees: DDVSAS can help you to develop and implement a strategy to provide help and support for employees affected by domestic abuse.
- We can provide domestic abuse awareness training for your staff team.